The following FAQs have helpful information for all but specifically for new CMIT parents.
What is the Uniform Policy?
The uniform policy can be found on our website by clicking here.
How do we order uniform items?
Please click the link below to order uniforms online:
What uniform items should we order?
- 2 CMIT Polo shirts (For middle school: 1 blue, 1 orange. For high school: 1 gold, 1 purple)
- 1 CMIT fleece or windbreaker
- 1 CMIT White oxford shirt
- 1 blue tie (neck tie for boys, crisscross tie for girls)
- 1 CMIT PE t-shirt
Items to be purchased at a department store:
- Pants: Navy blue or khaki
- Shoes: Solid black (no markings or insignias)
- Belt: Solid black
- Athletic pants: Solid blue or black (no markings or insignias)
What is CMIT’s Daily Schedule?
- Student arrival (drop off is at the cafeteria entrance)
- Doors close at 8:00 am (after 8:00 am PARENTS need to sign late students in at the Front Office)
- Breakfast is available during this time.
7:45 am – 2:49pm for middle school and 2:54 for high school
- Academic instruction
2:49/2:54 – 3:00 pm
- Student pick-up at the cafeteria entrance (Students who are not picked up by 3:00pm will be allowed to wait outside for their ride in the back parking lot. No students should wait in the front of the building or in the parking lot of the Stantec Building).
- Clubs and enrichment activities will begin immediately following dismissal. These students must remain with their teachers until they are picked up from the building. They are not to exit the building at any time prior to pick up.
How do I pay for my child’s lunch?
Breakfast and lunch is served every day. You can add money to your child’s account by visiting MySchoolbucks: this link.
Can my child bring their own lunch to school?
Students can bring a lunch from home. Lunches can be stored in the student’s locker. Microwaves are available in the cafeteria to warm food. Refrigerators are not available for students.
What do they serve for school lunch?
A monthly menu is provided by Food and Nutrition Services
General information about meal services, menu, and meal prices, please visit http://www1.pgcps.org/foodandnutrition/. Questions and concerns about the food services should be directed to PGCPS Food and Nutrition Services: http://www1.pgcps.org/foodandnutrition/index.aspx?id=13282
What is the academic calendar?
Where can I find information about CMIT events and updates?
Every Sunday CMIT publishes its weekly newsletter. It is HIGHLY recommended that you subscribe to the newsletter. It is a vital means of communication between CMIT and its stakeholders. Please click here to subscribe to CMIT Newsletter. Please visit www.cmitacademy.org for more information