SAT is an entrance exam used by most colleges and universities for admissions. It is recommended that students take the test two to three times, starting in their junior year.
How to Register for the SAT:
- Sign in to your free College Board account. Your parent or counselor can’t register for you.
- Provide your full, legal name and other identifying information. Make sure it’s the exact same name and information shown on your photo ID.
- Decide if you want to answer other questions about yourself. This takes time, but it’s worth it if you want colleges and scholarship organizations to find you.
- Decide whether to sign up for the SAT with Essay.
- Upload a photo that meets very specific photo requirements.
- Check out, and print your Admission Ticket.
- Information about the test:https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/sat/inside-the-test
- Daily Practice App: https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/sat/practice/daily-practice-app
- Practice Tests: https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/sat/practice/full-length-practice-tests
- Khan Academy SAT Practice: https://www.khanacademy.org/sat
- Should you take the ACT, SAT or Both?: https://www.princetonreview.com/college/should-i-take-the-act-or-sat-quiz