There are many ways to request a copy of your transcript. Please read the different options below to determine the best method for your individual needs.
Do you need a transcript in HARD COPY?
- Please complete the Transcript Request Form
- Students should allow up to 5 school days to complete the request
- One envelope must be submitted for each official transcript that is requested. If a student needs an unofficial transcript, an envelope is not needed.
- Completed Transcript Request Forms should be delivered in hard copy to your assigned counselor in their office with envelopes as described.
- Please note: this option may not be available if your counselor is not in the building as a result of virtual learning / COVID-19. Please make sure to communicate with your counselor if you think you need a hard copy during periods of virtual learning. ScribOrder (details below) is a good option which will allow you to receive a copy directly, which you will be able to print out at home.
Are you a SENIOR applying to college, applying for a scholarship, or attending an on-site admissions session?
- Please click the link below and submit all of the requested information for your college applications, scholarship applications, or on-site admissions appointments.
- For college applications, you will be required to submit a screenshot that shows you have already submitted your application, so make sure you have done that already before requesting materials!
- **This includes both electronic submissions and hard copy mailers
- Last Names A-J Should Use This Link
- Last Names K-Z Should Use This Link
Do you need a transcript sent to YOU (student/parent) directly?
- You can use the ScribOrder website if you need a transcript sent to YOU directly via email. This will allow you to save and send/upload to various applications or print out at home if you need a hard copy
- The link for ScribOrder is: https://pgcpsmd.scriborder.com
- If you would like a transcript sent electronically to someone/somewhere that is not you, please complete the Transcript Request Form
- In the section at the bottom of the form, please indicate the college/organization contact email address where you would like the transcript to be sent.
- **This is the best option to do as well if you need a transcript uploaded to the NCAA Eligibility Center
Are you a CMIT Alumni or a student who no longer attends CMIT?
- You can use the ScribOrder website if you need a transcript sent to YOU directly via email. This will allow you to save and send/upload to various applications or print out at home if you need a hard copy. The link for ScribOrder is: https://pgcpsmd.
- You can also use ScribOrder (linked above) if you need the transcript sent to another location electronically (such as a new high school or internship, etc.)