- Must have CMIT Logo
- Solid purple or solid gold polo
- Spirit wear tops with CMIT Logo pre-approved by the administration and purchased by a pre-approved vendor are permitted daily for grades 10 – 12.
- No hoods are allowed on any garment.
- Solid khaki or solid navy
- Shorts and skirts must be to the knee length or longer.
- Pants/shorts/skirts must be kept at the waist.
- No cargo pants, jeans, yoga pants, leggings, sweatpants, rips, or embellishments
- Any color
- No slippers, slides, flip flops, or Crocs
- Any outerwear worn without the CMIT logo must be placed in the student’s locker once they enter the school building.
- Jackets, sweatshirts, pullovers, windbreakers, and other similar items worn in the school building must have a CMIT logo and be pre-approved by the administration and purchased by a pre-approved vendor.
- No hoods are allowed.
- Blankets are not permitted.
- No hats, bandanas, do-rags, skull caps, sweatbands, or bonnets.
- Headscarves for cultural or religious purposes are permitted and must be solid black, white, gray, purple, or gold.