7th Grade Immunization Requirements
- Tdap (Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis vaccine) AND MCV (Meningococcal vaccine) are a State of Maryland requirement for 7th grade entry.
- These immunizations are given between 7 years of age and 12 years of age.
- Need your child’s proof of vaccination? Visit https://md.myir.net/.
- You can also contact your physician’s office for a copy of your student’s immunization record.
- All records should be dropped off, faxed, or emailed to the nurse. Emails should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and faxes should be sent to 301-560-3461.